Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Poor baby

Sarah had her 4 month well check today. She weighs 13 pounds 3 ounces now, and is 24.5 inches long. That puts her smack-dab in the middle (50th percentile) of the growth charts for both. Even her head circumference came in at the 49th percentile. So I guess we can officially say she is 'average' LOL She got 3 shots today- Pediarix, Hib, and Prevnar. Between the 3 shots that is 7 different vaccines. She seems to be coping well so far, but I've been making sure to give her Tylenol. She did run a fever for about 24 hours after the last set of shots (which were the same ones she got this time), so hopefully it won't be any worse this time around.

I am officially down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Yeah! I've always kept those last few pounds after the baby came, so getting those off this time around is encouraging! Now if I can just continue the weight loss- there is still quite a ways to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home