Saturday, February 18, 2006

Brrrrr... it's cold

It is very cold here today- at least it has stopped snowing. Even though we have the fireplace going and I am sitting right next to it I am still chilled a bit. Sarah has been extra clingy today too- I should probably put a warmer sleeper on her and see if that helps.

I'm glad it is Saturday because yesterday felt like Saturday with the whole family home, and it wasn't. That was really messing me up!

I just can't seem to get motivated to work on anything today- maybe it is the cold keeping my creative juices from flowing. It could also have something to do with the fact that I had to let the kids borrow my trackball and am having to use the touchpad on my laptop. I'm not very comfortable with it, or my new tablet yet. DH just got back from shopping though and bought a new mouse for the kids' computer so I can have my trackball back now.

We had a neighbor come to the door asking if she could borrow some water to clean her house with last night- evidently they sold their house (right next door to us) and she was finishing up the cleaning. I, of course, said yes- it is unfortunate I have to say it, but we are VERY glad to see them move. Hopefully the next neighbors will be better ones.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melinda
great job! glad you got the Comment thAng sorted out.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home