Monday, February 27, 2006

It's Eggciting!

the 'E' LO for Brenna's ABC book.
Journaling: Brenna enjoyed helping dye Easter eggs this year for the first time. She was fascinated with how they changed color after putting them in the cup of liquid. She only stuck her hand in a cup once trying to retrieve an egg, and dropped one when trying to place an egg in the cup with the wire egg holder.
Brenna participated in the egg hunt at Faith Evangelical Free on March 26. It was moved indoors because of snow, so finding the eggs wasn’t hard. She was excited to discover that the colorful plastic eggs hid candy inside them!

credits: papers from The Blues Paper Pack by Tracy Blankenship at Digital Freebies and Scrappindigikreations (recolored); Scraplifted from "Friends" by Donna Downey in Simple Scrapbooks Jan/Feb 2006, pg 27
fonts: Juice ITC and MA Sexy


Didn't do much exciting today... stayed home and worked feverishly on the digicraft template for next week so that I can get an ad put together. I am really pleased with how my examples are turning out- I think they look as good as the the store bought one that I based my template on. I've got a few more pieces to whip out tonight for the minikit for the posting prize- if I can just get Sarah to go to sleep! Stay tuned for a sneak peek tomorrow ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home