Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am loving this project

I got the sweetest message in my PM box this morning from another RAKscraps member saying how much she enjoyed looking through my gallery there. She had seen the following 2 new LOs and decided to go check out what else I had done. It was a wonderful way to start the day off! RAKscraps is filled with such wonderful people!

cover
credits: Good Times by Carrie Stephens, Fishscraps
Fonts: 2Peas Beautiful, 2Peas DW Journal, and 2Peas Hot Chocolate
pg1
journaling: I actually have very few ‘bad face’ pictures- the kids know not to make them on purpose, because it will only take me longer to get a picture I am happy with. Sometimes I let them make silly faces if it will help me get a good shot, but then I usually delete them later- which is a definate advantage to using a digital camera.
credits: Good Times by Carrie Stephens, Fishscraps; Aged Polaroid Alpha by Amanda Lacey (MandaBean), Sweet Shoppe Designs; Blizzard Alpha by Rachel Dickson, Scrapdish
Fonts: 2Peas DW Journal, and 2Peas Hot Chocolate


I am having way too much fun with the new little project Tania started at RAKscraps!! I love the mini format and the different things to scrap. I've done the first quote and my cover.... and now I have to wait until next week- talk about suspense and torture! Oh well, it isn't like I don't have 5 other projects on my plate that are partially completed and need my attention too.

Let's see, what else do I have to do today:
fold clean laundry- done
put away laundry- done
wash & dry at least 2 more loads of laundry
haircuts for Brenna and I at 11:30- done
haircuts for Beth and Carissa at 3:15- done
put the bin shelf together- done
finish RAKs march minikit
work on template for March digicraft
start on Brenna's ABC album

Somehow I don't see me getting even half of that done today. Sarah is definately not feeling well; it is almost 9A and she is still not awake this morning. I finally hear her stirring upstairs, so I had better go post this and go get her. Have a great day everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Melinda, your project looks SO cool! I love the look of it. Best of luck with everything you have to do today. :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yippee on the weight loss!! And I hope Sarah is feeling better after her shots. Annie ran fever after her 2 month shots last week but thankfully it only lasted about 12 hours.

I love the cover for your Mom's Advice mini-album. I still have to do mine. Love the kit you used. I commented on your LO at RAKS, just hadn't gotten through the gallery enough to comment on your cover. :)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Tania said...

Look at you with your new bloggy :D I'm loving your layouts!! I need to get into RAKScraps and catch up after my trip, but I think all I can handle tonight is blogs, how excited was I to get your comment and actually have it link to your blog!
So glad you're liking the challenge, it seems like it's going great! I really like your color choice and format!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

LOVE how you album is looking Melinda! :) And isn't that the best feeling - getting a little RAK!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home