Monday, March 20, 2006

Q and more Mom's advice

We spent most of the day Saturday cleaning the house up. We made a dent in quite a bit of it, but still have lots left to do before my parents get here on Wednesday evening.

Carissa was sick this afternoon. I guess we will see if she gets through the night without another vomiting episode. She went to bed saying she felt OK. then, we have to wait and see if anyone else comes down with it. We were doing so well with getting through the winter season without catching anything horrible and nasty too.

I've got two LOs left to do for Brenna's ABC book, and then the title and end pages. The end is in sight, which is a good thing since I have one week to get it all done if I want to be able to give it to her at her birthday party. I have one page that is 'done,' but I would like to redo it. The LO that I wanted to use to put on the page is no where to be found on the HD or backups except in the gallery upload format. I am totally puzzled as to where the file might have disappeared to. I can recreate the LO, but of course it wouldn't be exaclty the same, and that particular one took a while to do. I am not happy about that. I had another LO that I put on the page for the time being; I guess we will see if I have time to redo the other in the next week or not.

the Q page for Brenna's ABC book
credits: Lil' Prince and Princesses kit by Shelly Chua; crown paper by Krisin Cronin-Barrow from The Princess and the Pea kit; princess graphic from PCHugware Kidz Zone CD; LO based on sketch by Gina Miller; fonts: MA Flirty

credits: Good Times by Carrie Stephens, Fishscraps; Fonts: 2Peas Hot Chocolate and 2Peas DW Journal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home