Friday, March 17, 2006

Isn't she cute?





Here are the sneak peeks of the pics of Sarah I got yesterday. I was a bit disappointed with the lighting once I got them off of the camera, as they were darker on the computer than they looked on the monitor screeen on the camera itself. That is one thing I do love about digital pictures though- I can adjust the lighting and color and everything by myself. I've been playing with the settings on my camera for white balance and obviously still have things to figure out ;) I love this digital SLR, but it sure can be complicated when you start playing with all of the options that you can adjust manually.

My 'portrait studio' consists of a large white tablecloth I picked up at Target on clearance draped over a couple of dining room chairs and secured with a couple of clothespins. Beth saw the pics on the computer and asked me where I had them taken ;) I want to get our annual Easter portraits taken while my parents are here visiting, but since I can't get them both in my van with all of the kids now (we are short one seat with the addition of Sarah) I am not sure how that is going to happen as Mark is planning on working that week. I guess we will figure it out. Someone may have to drop Mark off at work one morning so that we can have the second car.

All right, I have to get going. all of us girls are going to a St.Patty's day tea party this morning and Sarah and I need to go donn our green attire. Have a great, green St Patty's day everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Great photos! Have fun at your party :D

10:14 PM  
Blogger mrs.S said...

OMGoodness, those are fantastic photos, Melinda!!! When I first saw them, I also thought they were taken in a professional studio. What a cutie!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Raji said...

Great photos. Sarah looks very cute.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home