Thursday, March 30, 2006

digicrafting



So, for the last 2 days I've been working on everything I need for the digicraft challenge next week. today I finally got everything all finished up. Things just seem to be taking 3 to 4 times as long as I would like to finish these days. I am just constantly being interrupted lately to get food, change dirty diapers, intervene in disagreements, etc., etc., etc. I go do what has to be done and then have to spend the next 5-10 minutes figuring out where I was and regrouping myself. Oh well, I get things done eventually and most of the time the deadlines I am working under are only my own self-imposed ones. Everything is uploaded to the RAKs server and ready to go for the chat on Tuesday night next week. you can check out the details HERE if you are interested ;) I had to make a gift basket with my basket template using Robin's Flair papers and element packs. I just love the combo of colors and patterns in this kit. It was perfect for that cute little basket.

That's pretty much all I've done. I will try to get to the birthday pics tomorrow. I have several LOs I want to work on too. I don't know how much I will get done o my list though as Mark has tomorrow off (his regularly scheduled every-other Friday) and was talking about starting work in the backyard. He found termites in the top level of the wood retaining wall at the end of the fall season and he wants to dig them all out. Not exactly a small project. I should go do some trimming around the yard too, as it is much easier to do before the new green shoots get too tall. oh and there is always laundry waiting to be taken care of too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving those so much, printing now and I'll share soon!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home