Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Flower ATC

Well, I was going to try and post a few pics from the birthday party tonight, but it's midnight already and I want to go to bed. So, it will have to wait until tomorrow since they aren't in the photo organizer, labeled, picked out or resized for uploading yet.

It seems I've got a zillion things started and nothing finished right now. Tomorrow is stay at home and let the kids go wild while I work on the computer day, and try to get some laundry done as well.

I will leave you tonight with the ATC I finished up for the swap I am hosting at RAKscraps that ends tomorrow. I am really pleased with how it turned out. I seem to be taking an artsy bent on these lately ;)

definition brush from spaceraven.net

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Melinda! Love the look of it. :)

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Melinda! So beauitful! Love these colors and the painted look!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Melina that ATC is beautiful!!!! I love it!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow, I just love this! I really love the font work and goreous flowers!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home