Sunday, April 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Brenna!!!

credits: Capering Cutie kit by Black Squirrel Designs, Dora scanned from a clothing tag I saved; fonts: Poplar Std

Today is officially Brenna's third birthday. She is still talking about her party last Monday- I guess she really enjoyed it LOL!

and a LO I've been working on for a few days using TracyB's new Daddy's Got the Blues kit.

journaling: I’m not sure who was spoiled more during my parents visit- Sarah or myself. It was so nice having them here to help entertain the kids, hold Sarah and help with the cooking and cleaning up. This first night of their visit, Grandaddy and Grandmama held Sarah and entertained her while I worked on dinner. She was so excited to have someone’s undivided attention that she was wiggling with excitement for several hours. She finally wore herself out completely and fell asleep sitting in Grandaddy’s arms at the dinner table.
credits: Daddy's Got the Blues by Tracy Blankenship at Skrappindigikreations and Digital Freebies; chain links from Resolutions addon by Tracy Blankenship; heart doodles by Susan Cyrus (stitched) and Gina Cabrera (solid) from DDE CT Doodles Collection; bow by me
fonts: LB Plainstamp, Arial Black

I've got to head to bed since we have to change the clocks tonight- I just hate that!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

What a cute card!!!! I may have to scraplift that for Taylor's 3rd!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute page and a wonderful little card! Love them both!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home