Monday, April 10, 2006

It's Monday

We didn't do anything exciting this weekend. We drove up to Hellen Hunt Falls and did a little hiking on Saturday, and Carissa went to a birthday party at the rollerskating rink Sunday afternoon. I bought the new Narnia DVD last week and we kept thinking we would all watch it together, but it just didn't happen as it was always too late to start it by the time we had the opportunity.

I have a bunch of LOs to show you, but I've got 4 large loads of laundry I need to take care of first now that Sarah has fallen asleep for her morning nap. the laundry and dishes never end. I also need to get the tutorial for this month's RAKscraps newsletter finished up so I can get it submitted to Correen. I'll try to get the LOs posted later today.

I've started a new to-do list for the week. It took me all week to get the list I started on Monday last week done, so I will just be realistic this time and expect it will take me all week again to get everything checked off LOL! Have a great Monday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home