Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thank you RAKscraps Admin!



Did you know it is Admin Professinals Day today? So, the secret is out and I can finally talk about this :) A bunch of us on the RAKs CT made up a special megakit to thank our wonderful Admin ladies for everything they do for us, the members and the site. It's a good thing we didn't have much notice about it, because I had a hard time not talking about it the last couple of days ;) Usually it's not hard for me to keep a secret, in fact I am one of those people who can leave a present sitting on the table for days and not open it. We evidently surprised them, so that's good. Everyone's contributions are so pretty. The Women of Strength kit will be available at Scrapdish as a fundraiser for RAKscraps soon.


and here is my contribution up close.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I am still just floored by this Melinda! Thanks so much and your kit is just beautiful! :)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home