Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm a Dani's Girl for the month of May!

I was so excited a couple of nights ago to see an unexpected email pop up in my inbox when I was trying to wrap things up to get to bed. Dani Mogstad invited me to be her Guest CT member for next month! I have loved everything she has made since I found a few of her freebies, and then I started buying. Being on dial-up helps me keep my spending under control usually, but watch out PayPal account when I get to use a fast connection at a friend's house! ;) I think her Clownin' Around kit is my all time favorite so far, mainly because it is perfect for all of the brightly colored baby toys we have around the house. I never had anything I really liked to scrap those pics before she made that kit. I didn't even wait for a sale on that one, I just went and bought it the day it came out!
Dani has a gorgeous new kit coming out May 1- you can check out a sneak peak on her blog.
Thanks for the invite Dani! I can't wait to work with you and the other members of your team this month!

2 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Wow! Congratulations Melinda, what a cool surprise, Dani has kits that are very cool - what fun!

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats Melinda!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home