Friday, May 12, 2006

A collage of some of my favorite pictures I have taken over the last 6 years of going to our local zoo.
credits: Go Wild Eclectic Style by Clara Wallace at Scrapdish; punch labels made by me; edge tear action by Atomic Cupcake; LO inspired by All You Need is Love by Kristina Contes, Scrapbook Answers May 2006, pg 45; fonts: Dirty Ego

Cancer is a word you just don't want to hear. It has been much too big of a thing in my life and the lives' of my friends this year- both 'real life' and internet friends. It just makes you feel so helpless. Tania resigned from the RAKscraps CT yesterday because her mom has just been diagnosed with cancer and she needs more time to help her. I have so enjoyed working with Tania on various projects and I am really sad to see her go. It's not that we won't still talk with each other, but there won't/can't be the same level of interaction for a while.

So, can anyone enlighten me as to what bloglines are and how they work? please? I generally know what they are from what people have said about them, but how do I set it up? I feel so clueless LOL!

Well, we got Sarah's ear infection cleared up and what do we do, but give her immunization shots. Poor baby is running a fever again and just feels miserable.

I've got some more CT LO uploading to do and the mounds of laundry are still calling to be folded, and of course all Sarah wants me to is hold her while she naps.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this page, Melinda. And I feel the same way you do about Tania leaving the team, but I'm glad we're all blogging friends "on the outside." ;)

Go to www.bloglines.com to set up your own bloglines! There's also a button/link on my blog if you want to go from there. It's just a website, where you can add in blog addresses and then see everybody's updates from the one site. Super handy if you're an insane blogaholic (like me!).

11:10 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I love your page Melinda. I am so sad for Tania too. I really love all you gals like sisters.

Bloglines is really great - that's how I knew you updated. :) It saves a lot of time of just browsing blogs because some people never update! LOL! But now I'm also getting news feeds and stuff so that I'm not just a blog junkie. Hee!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Audimc said...

Glad to hear the ear infection is cleared up.. Ellie just got her shots today too. I agree with you and everyone else about Tania. I'm off to set up bloglines now too!!!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home