Sunday, July 09, 2006

Home Album weeks 5 & 6

I don't think I ever posted my LO from the week 5 home album challenge. Week 5 was all about New vs Old- how something has changed in your favorite place. This challenge is still open for another week, you can read the details HERE.
Here's my LO for the week.
Journaling: This picture of our house was taken in the early years that my parents owned it. The two pine trees in front of the house are small here, and over the years they got so large that they overshadowed the whole entrance and garden area. When I turned 16 and started driving, we had the pine trees cut down and turned that corner of the yard into a parking area for me to park my car in. The basketball hoop was removed (would you play basketball in that driveway?). The wood poles stuck in the ground on the right side of the driveway were dug out. We planted purple irises we brought with us from Grandma Massey’s house on the hillside on the right side of the house. When I left home, the irises and evergreen bushes had grown over the whole hillside. My mom planted several rose bushes in the front garden area, and I remember some columbine flowers popping up one year unexpectedly.
credits: Papers by Chatterbox; Funky Brush Sizzlets Alpha, Font: CK Sketched

and I just posted week 6- it is all about a favorite place. You can read the details in this thread HERE.
and here is my LO
Credits: papers by Chatterbox and ClubScrap; FreshCuts by Rebecca Sower for EKSuccess; Funky Brush Sizzlets Alpha; boa fiber by Bernat; green fiber by Lion; butterfly charm by Crafts, Etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home