Saturday, January 10, 2009

Now, people came and went casually, ....

........speaking to Bill or only nodding, but not making an issue of it either way.
-from "Living Dead in Dallas" by Charlaine Harris.

the post title is part of a little game I found on Kate Hadfield's blog.

Rules:
* Pick up the nearest book. Right now.
* Go to page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Write that sentence in your Title.
* Copy these instructions as a comment on your Title.
* Don’t get your favourite book or the best one, but the closest to you right now.

Fun! ;)

This is the book I was reading earlier today- finished it ;) Robin's been talking about the Sookie Stackhouse series for a while now and I finally looked them up at the library. This is book #2. I haven't read #1 yet as it hasn't come in yet. Normally I like to read a series all in order, but I couldn't wait any more to start reading LOL


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I am doing a lot of book enabling, huh? LOL! Hope you're liking Sookie! I will have to try this when I am at home and not at work where all the books around me are about style or writing.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home