Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Don't Be Late- the layouts

and here they all are, finally!
journaling: Ms. Toni came up with a very cute dance for the kids to do for the annual holiday shows- they danced to “Christmas Don’t Be Late” by the Chipmunks, the rock DeeTown OG mix from the 2007 version of the movie. It was a great choice, and Beth and Carissa had fun learning to hula hoop as part of the dance.
credits: Christmas Morning by Birgit Kerr at scrapbookgraphics; Matties Curlers by Corina Nielsen at funkyplaygrounddesigns; fonts: Pink Flamingo, TXT Annesia

credits: Christmas Morning by Birgit Kerr at scrapbookgraphics; LO Template 30 (modified) by Yin Designs; fonts: TXT Annesia

It was a fun evening at the zoo getting to see everyone dance. I had seen quite a few of the dances, but there were a lot that were new to me too. I have a double-page layout I'm working on with the same kit, but my computer decided last night that it needed to be cleaned out and that it wasn't going to work any more until I took care of that. So, I will have to wait to share that layout as today was spent cooking for tomorrow's big dinner, cleaning, and then enjoying our Christmas Eve traditions.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home