Sunday, November 30, 2008

PrimaHybrid News


It has been a while, but PrimaHybrid is finally getting up and running again! They have reopened the doors and are selling hybrid scrapping kits that will knock your socks off. I got to play with one of them- Sweet December- and I created this layout with one of my favorite portraits from Sarah's newborn photo session.
and here are a couple of close-ups of the page. I crafted the butterflies from the beautiful chartreuse lace flowers that are included in the kit.

There is going to be a monthly hybrid sketch challenge, and this card I made for Megan (close yours eyes if you are reading this, Megan!) from the kit is inspired by this month's sketch by Di Hickman.

If you like hyrbid crafting, go check it out!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The card is really pretty, and the layout is just stunning, Melinda!! Wow!!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page Melinda!!! I loooove it!! ~Jess

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home