Monday, November 03, 2008

RAKscraps November newsletter

is up now at RAKscraps and not only do I have a tutorial in it this month, but I'm the team member interview (again- this is my third time I've been interviewed for the newsletter! LOL) Here's the 'all about me' LO I did for the newsletter. It's kind of fun to do these every once in a while - most of the things are the same, but there are usually a few new things too ;)

credits: Crush by Krystal Hartley; by Bren Boone: At One With Nature, Naturally, Smitten, Teacher's Pet, Type Key Minis; Love Bites by Dani Mogstad, Traci Reed and Shawna Clingerman; Twilight Flair by Andrea; pumpkin from Be Thankful by Sophia Sarducci; Glass Pebbles by Rina Kroes; Shabby Geek by Amy Knepper; leaves by Bannerwoman (Scrapdish Oct2007 Designer Collab); Felt leaves by Kim Jensen (Rich Autumn); Hang a Shining Star and A Very Merry Addon by Dani Mogstad; Build Your Own Border 2 by Amy Wolff; Owls by Kate Hadfield (Woodland Whimsy), Krystal Hartley (The Sky is Falling), and Amy Hutchinson (Spiced Rum 08); Tree from Spiced Rum by Amy Hutchinson; actions by Atomic Cupcake; fonts: tweed, CK Becky

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger wyowoman said...

ohhhh melinda! this is a faaaaaab aam page!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Camila said...

Awesome page!! And thank you so much for participating in my blog ;)

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home