Friday, October 31, 2008

Introducing Krafty Christmas, DSD sale at Scrapdish, and a freebie

It's Digital Scrapbook Day tomorrow and most everything is on sale this weekend at Scrapdish, including my latest digital creation.
*sale does not include dollar bin items.

Yes, I got the Christmas bug from looking through some of my recent scrapbooking magazines. I didn't intend for this to be so big, it just kind of happened while I was working on it ;) This collection is filled with felt and kraft papers that are stamped, painted and chalked images, and lots of crafty embellishments including buttons, ribbon, glitter pompoms, beads, stitches, popsicle sticks and more!

I even 'scrapped' a little with the kit and made several varieties of printables for those who need to get something done quickly. there is a set of Gift Couture Gift Card Boxes, a set of photo cards in both 4x6 and 5x7 sizes, and a set of printable gift tags- I know I'm always running out of those when I'm wrapping gifts late on Christmas Eve LOLKrafty Christmas Gift Couture Printables
Krafty Christmas Cards
Krafty Christmas Gift Tags Printables

And if you buy the whole Krafty Christmas Collection, you will get the HUGE Scrapdish Basics Collaborative kit along with it. This kit is massive and filled with everything you need to "finish off" any layout you are working on in the neutral colors of brown and gray. It's free with any $10 or more purchase from SD this weekend.
It includes:
112 Papers
5 Alphas
167 Elements
7 Templates

Here is what my contribution to the Scrapdish Basics looks like.And while your looking around there, check out the beautiful SD November 08 Collab too. Here is my part of that ;)

and finally, for getting through all of that advertising, here is a small taste of the Krafty Christmas Collection. Most pieces are not included in the kits sold at SD (there's only one duplicate paper). Download it HERE.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween! and a fun DSD too!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love the Krafty Christmas kit! You are going to twist my arm into shopping at Scrapdish tomorrow. ;) I couldn't get the freebie addon - the link is asking for a password that I must have missed in your post. Looks like you've got a good head start on getting ready for Christmas!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

Hey! Love the new kits. I'll be at ScrapDish tomorrow I hope...have to send myself the blog link so I don't forget!

Thanks for the add-on kit! It's awesome!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the Krafty Christmas kit... and love it! And now I receive this great add-on gift!!!!

Does it get any better? I don't think so :-)

Thank you so much for your generosity.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Pumpy said...

Love your goodies, will be at Scrap Dish soon. Where can I get blogging help like Ramie says "have to send myself the blog link so I don't forget! "
Thanks
Pumpy

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home