Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Don't Be Late- tap dance preview

Hit the play button and then scroll down to see a few pictures from the dress rehearsal this evening. You can't see it all that well in these, but I spent probably an hour and half over the last 24 hours brushing up on my hair-curling techniques. Ms. Toni wanted the girls to have curly hair, so I rolled their hair up in curlers last night and then this afternoon had to get out the new curling iron I bought as the curls had started to relax by the time the evening rehearsal rolled around. Beth and Carissa were quite enamored with having bouncy hair, and I'm sure Brenna would have jumped at the chance to wear sponge rollers in her hair last night too the way her envious looks were flying across the room. LOL






We were missing our 'Alvin' as Derek, the seventh member of the group, was out of town with his family for the weekend. The official holiday performances start next weekend, so I'm sure I'll have more pictures for you then!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home