Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flower ATC Trio

One of the projects I did for Prima at the end of February was an ATC trio with a flower theme. I was in an ATC mood I guess after I made the tea one for Anna. These are featured on the Prima blog today for the Hybrid Wednesday post.

Digital Credits: by Prima Marketing, Inc.: ATC backs from Ooh-La-La and Thankful For Color Hybrid Kits, digital files; Sprites 2- Yellow Silhouettes by Valerie Fowler
fonts on card #1 Flowers Dance: Rockford
fonts on card #2 Flowers Intoxicate Me: 2Peas Gimme Coffee, Bradley Hand ITC
fonts on card #3 Earth Laughs: Stampede, Vintage Typewriter

Traditional Credits: Sprites 2 Yellow (517250), Forever Flowers #1 (505745), 6mm Center Kisses (520700), Say It in Crystals (522056), Say It In Crystals Swirls (517328), Whispered Words Flocked Alphabets (812010 and 812027); copper glitter glue by Roseart, inks by Tsukineko, Inc. and Stampendous!




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Your ATCs and all these disney pages are awesome! Can't believe how many you got done! BTW, whenever I see Buzz Lightyear - I think of my brother. He looks like him LOL!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home