Sunday, February 22, 2009

Richard portrait layouts

Since I can't get to most of my pictures easily right now, I decided to scrap a couple more portraits of Daddy as those are on my big EHD along with most of my scrap kits at the moment. I still have a lot of pictures left to scrap of his life, so it felt good to get a couple more done tonight.

credits: at scrapbookgraphics: A Boy's World by Manueala Zimmerman, stars from Psycho Magnet by Flergs, Playing With Wordart Vol 4 by Natali Designs; One Photo Wonders by Janet Phillips; fonts: Chisel Thin

credits: Apartment D by Flergs at scrapbookgraphics.com; Bookplate Alpha by Christina Renee at CRD; fonts: Fulton Artistamp

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Gorgeous layouts Melinda, your Dad was certainly a handsome little guy!

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are wonderful, Melinda. I especially love the way you did the year on the second one! Very cool!

Hope you're up and running on your new laptop soon!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Kate Hadfield said...

Oh these are great! I especially like the second one with all the muted vintage tones and all the different papers. Beautiful work!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home