Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New LOs

the Project 365 commitment is going well so far. Here's my weekly layout for the P52 version going on over at Funky Playground- we actually have to scrap a photo a week for it. Celestial Seasonings' holiday tea Candy Cane Lane is my winter favorite, especially at night after the house is quiet. It's a mint tea, but not quite as strong as regular peppermint tea. I really enjoy it so I stocked up this year while it was available in the stores.
credits: Peppermint Twist by Amy Hutchinson at AfterFiveDesigns; P52 Week 4 layout by Tracy Blankenship at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns; 365 International Edition by by Monica Guerra Leiria (mglScraps) at scrapbookgraphics.com; stitch from by Dianne Rigdon from Life is a Bistro Bonus alpha; fonts: CK Constitution

My 2008 Year In Review layout for the annual exchange with my scrapping friends I crop with every month. We're running behind this year and it looks like we might not be able to all get together until February now, but at least my pages are done. All I need to do now is have the copies printed and trimmed.
journaling: 1- We met Irene Bedard, the voice of Disney’s Pocahontas, at the Denver Indian Market on January 19; 2-Brenna turns 5 and 3- Bryce turns 10 in April; 4- Touring the Mollie Kathleen goldmine with my sister and her kids during their visit in June; 5- visiting with Dale in July; 6- visiting my grandparents and cousins in July; 7 Brenna goes to Kindergarten; 8- Beth and Carissa turn 10 in August; 9- Mark and I get away for a few days in September to Savannah, Georgia; 10- Sarah turns 3 in October
credits: Vintage Linens by Shabby Miss Jenn, from DigiFiles1 at TheDailyDigi.com; Template 75 by Yin Designs; Fraying Fabric templates by Rachel Young at scrapartist.com; Clearly Stated by Mikkel Paige at oscraps.com; fonts: CK Becky

I did this layout for the mgl playday at scrapbookgraphics last week. The photo was taken after the Michael Card concert in December 2007, so that is why we are all dressed up.
credits: Chocolate Covered Cherries by Monica Guerra Leiria (mglScraps) at scrapbookgraphics.com; Keep it Simple 1 by Janet Phillips
fonts: Bickley Script


journaling: We finally got the kids a Wii, and they love it! One of everyone’s favorite games is bowling in Wii Sports. Even Brenna can play this one and is good at it. Carissa is the bowling champ though, having rolled a 7-pack (a series of 7 strikes in a row) once and a 6-pack twice.
credits: Bowl-o-rama by Dani Mogstad and Traci Reed at SweetShoppeDesigns; template by Jennilyn, Lauren Grier CT blog freebie; Bad Sewing Machine -Don't Be Square and -Round N Round by Traci Reed at SSD; fonts: CK Nitelite

It's haircut day in our house, so I need to get Sarah ready to go as the first round of appointments is right after I pick Brenna up from school. Round 2 is for Beth and Carissa after they get out of school. Beth and Carissa want to grow their bangs out since most girls at dance have theirs that way, I guess we will give it a try but they are going to have to start keeping their hair a bit neater without my prompting every morning for them to be able to keep it that way ;)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Melinda your multi-photo layouts always inspire me. You always manage to get so many photos on the page without it looking cluttered. That is truly a skill!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fab layouts! You always find the perfect kits! Love the YIR layout! All the colorful photos are so cheerful!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home