Friday, January 16, 2009

A hybrid project and a couple of new layouts

I made this 2009 Binder Organizer back at the beginning of December for the January 2009 DST Insider. I was the hybrid feature for the month and wrote a tutorial on how I made this for the newsletter. You can go check it out if you are interested, the newsletters are free to registered members of DST.

credits:
Binder Template 8.5x5.5x1by Melinda Staley at scrapdish.com
Horizon Classic and Horizon Scrap page templates by Dianne Rigdon at scrapartist.com
Outnumbered Girl and Homegirl Gets Frilly by Jessica Bolton
Timepiece wordart (Create blog freebie) and tag shape (from Sweet Sugar Pop) by Holly McCaig
font: CK Becky, TXT Fat Hatch

journaling: Sarah is my late-night companion, staying up long past everyone else’s bed time just because Mama is still up and working. She plays with her toys or watches a DVD if it is not a night one of my shows is on. I took this picture at 10:30 PM and she is as perky as ever still.
credits: at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns: Love Me Tender by Krystal Hartley, Project 52 Week 3 template by Tracy Blankenship; 365 International Edition by by Monica Guerra Leiria (mglScraps) at scrapbookgraphics.com; fonts: 2Peas Fiori, TXT Monkeyshine

journaling: One of the things I was looking forward to the most about the trip was walking through the historic district and having enough time to stop and appreciate whatever little details caught my eye. Mark was busy at the conference on Friday, so I had most of the day to myself. I left the hotel about 10 AM and spend over 6 hours strolling the streets with my guidebook and camera in hand learning about the city and it’s historical buildings, people, and events.
credits: everything at scrapbookgraphics.com: Lots of Photos 2 by Janet Phillips; Listen To Your Heart by Manuela Zimmerman; Curlies Alpha by Birgit Kerr; greenery by Berna Datema in IO Fatherhood and Birgit Kerr in IO Serendipity; fonts: CK Heritage

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Okay, I can't tell from Dianne's preview - do the monthly calendars come in her templates? Okay, never mind...I opened the same link twice. I just bought those! I'd *love* to customize my Daytimer like that!!! What a great idea. Love yours...thanks for the inspiration!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The organizer is so cool! Love the layouts too! Wonderful elements in the Savannah one, and I can't believe how big, Sarah is getting!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home