Friday, January 23, 2009

LO with new kit from Jess Gordon

journaling: It’s hard to believe we’ve been together for 20 years and married 18 years now. Loving isn’t easy. It’s a choice you make every day to see the good in the person you care for and overlook their faults, accepting them for who they are. I love you, and I thank you for choosing me. I don’t know what I would do without you.
credits: Real Love by Jess Gordon at SunshineStudioScraps; Text Paths by Jen Caputo at scrapbookgraphics; Paper Block templates 1 by Emily Merritt at WeAreStoryTellers; fonts: Century Gothic and Cezanne

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, and I love the journaling :)!! - hugs, Jess

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, Melinda! Wonderful journaling. Very cool composition, and such a fun kit!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home