Thursday, May 26, 2011

dance scrapbook pages

  Digiscrap designers I know and love have been cranking out the dancing kits and scrapping elements recently (did they get tired of me suggesting dance kits to them finally? LOL), which has given my scrapbook mojo a little kickstart- yeah for that! So, I’ve been scrapping all about dance pages. I’m sure the growing collection of beautiful new dance costumes in my house is helping a little too. Here they are :)

B&C_SummerTap2010  journaling: It was a big leap this year for Beth and Carissa to the upper levels of tap at our studio, but lots of fun to dance with the ‘big girls’ and Ms. Nicole. Master classes with Mr. Gebauer rounded out the summer.
credits:
Up and Imprints Dance by Lorelei Murphy, AJC Journey 11 kit by Tangie Baxter; Lots of Photos 1 by Janet Phillips
font:
Tangie AJF Dodo, Tangie AJF Tweedle Dee, Tangie AJF Mad Hatter, Tangie AJF Mock Turtle, Technical

Brenna_PetiteBallet_12-5-10 
journaling: A highlight of each dance year are the holiday shows that the companies do at various rehab, nursing and assisted living centers throughout the city. The kids get performance and personal interaction practice with audience members they do not know, and the senior dancers practice their public speaking skills as well. Petite Ballet performed their holiday dance to "The Sugar Plum Fairy" from The Nutcracker this year.
credits:
Love 2 Dance Collection by Flergs and Charlize Creations at scrapbookgraphics.com; Bitty Blingy Blooms by Kim Jensen at scrapdish.com; PMP Challenge Template 34 from Peppermint Creative
font: TXT Santa Font, Arial

A photo of each of the dances I was able to see at DEA this year. This is only about a quarter of the dances our studio took to the competition.

DEA2011-wrapup 
credits: by the Studio Girls at scrapbookgraphics: Impressions of Time, Impressions of Enchantment; font: Snowshoe

Carissa_Ballet7_4-26-11  journaling: Carissa loves this ballet tutu picked by Ms. Toni for their recital dance to The Dance of the Flute Reeds from The Nutcracker - even if it is blue. It sparkles and shines with every move and she feels like a princess with the tiara perched on her head. She has worked hard this year and is ready to move up to Ballet 6 this summer!
credits: Only You Bundle by Manuella Zimmermann at scrapbookgraphics.com
font: Zapfino Linotype Four

Brenna_ShakeIt_4-22-11 
credits: Audaciously Awesome by Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield at Scrapdish.com and The-LilyPad.com; template inspiration 1-3-11 by Katie Pertiet at DesignerDigitals.com; font: Ziggy Zoe

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Hi Melinda!

I saw you posted again for another sneak peek contest and it made me remember that I still haven't gotten you your coupon from the You Rock kit. I haven't received an email from you, but my gmail account is very strange, and I miss emails there occasionally. If you would like the kit, would you try emailing me at my yahoo account? The address is kristin_aagard ( at ) yahoo ( dot ) com. I hope I'm not bothering you! I just wanted to make sure you got your prize! :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home