Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snapshot 2012 #22

Snapshot  #22 is about your  favorite things. I’ve done this sort of page many times before, but it’s a fun one revisit since usually there are some new things mixed in with the old favorites.

Snapshot2012-22favorites  
journaling: I love the changing of the seasons from summer to fall
          I love the color plum lately
     I love pumpkin spice anything - pie, bread, lattes, cookies, etc.
                   I love seeing my kids learn new things at school
         I love hearing the birds chirping in the tree outside my window
      I love high school football and listening to the band
                I love seeing the hot air balloons on Labor Day weekend


credits: Captivated 2012 September by Captivated Visions at scrapbookgraphics.com; October 2012 Foundations by Crystal Livesay
font: 2Peas Unforgettable, Century Gothic

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home