Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday activities

She finally did it- Sarah that is....
she got herself up on her hands and knees tonight. She didn't know what to do after that. It was kind of funny, seeing her perched in that position and fussing because she couldn't figure out what came next. She has fallen on her face so many times in the last few days that I took pity on her and helped her out without making her wait while I snapped pictures.

No new LOs to show you tonight. I've got so many projects that are 'in the works' at the moment. Lots of stuff I'm trying to get done ahead of time so that I can go on vacation and not worry about what I should be doing for RAKscraps. I did get screen shots done for the next 2 newletter tutorials. Hopefully doing the actual writing will go fairly quickly too. I have a couple of LOs in my head that have yet to been worked on, instead I have spent a lot of time the last couple of days playing with more of my Balloon classic pictures and trying to come up with some elements that will complement them. The pictures are so colorful and busy I'm just not sure what all would be good. If you have any ideas, please leave me a comment and let me know!

I've also been trying to clean off my scrap desk so that I can sit down and get started on my Home album project (the wonderful thing about running a challenge is having a head-start on it!). What a mess! I haven't done much but pile stuff on it for months, and the dust around here is absolutely awful these days. I know the dust wasn't this bad when we first moved here. I am bound and determined to do this project with paper supplies, since I have been saving stuff for this project for years. But I'm finding the thought of actually cutting my gorgeous papers intimidating, to say the least. I love the fact that I can play with the digi papers to my heart's content and still have the whole beautiful piece to play with some more when I am done. If I screw it up when working with real paper, I don't have the option of the undo command. Like most things, just making myself get started is usually the hardest part.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you're starting to sound like me, I had a head start for 2 months on Mom's Advice, but, I know you are way more organized than I've ever been.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home