Monday, August 28, 2006

Tags

rules:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Then tag 5 friends and list them. Then those 5 friends need to state their 5 weird things on their blog, listing the rules and then tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the person know in their blog that you tagged them or we will never find out their weird attributes.

#1::::::::I can't stand homemade french toast. DH makes it for the kids quite regularly, my mom made it all the time when we went camping as kids. I eat it because it was put in front of me, but honestly it makes me gag sometimes. I love french toast at restaraunts though. Maybe it is the lovely thick bread they use? I don't know... it's wierd. ;)

#2::::::::I'm a Trekky. I have watched every epidode of StarTrek in any version ever made several times over. I have video tapes and/or DVDs of just about everything too. I used to be able to give the name of just about every episode of the Next Generation TV shows from a tidbit or two of the storyline. Sadly I've lost most of that info from disuse, but I'm sure it would come back without too much study effort.

#3::::::::I had my wierdest dream that I can recall when I was pregnant with Sarah- I dreamed I was a pregnant whale. yes, a whale, as in the big huge live in the ocean type. I was so uncomfortable during that pregnancy- I guess my subconscious just had to let those feelings out somehow.

#4::::::::I hate politics, can't stand any form of it. My family doesn't talk about politics, never has. And that is just fine with me. How I ended up married to a politics freak I'm not sure. His family loves to argue over politics (half are staunch Republicans and the other half staunch Democrats)- I can't stand the arguing, even if it is all 'good-natured.'

#5::::::::I had a dream that I would have twins before I was pregnant with the twins. It wasn't completely accurate- in the dream I had a boy and a girl. I have never, ever said I wanted twins, so in the dream I gave the boy away and just kept the girl LOL!

And here is this one from ages ago when Kim tagged me..... (betcha thought I would never do it, huh?!)
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
nope

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
nope, I keep em open- have to see what's coming

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
this last January- we took the kids over to the hill behind the elementary school on a day when school and work were cancelled because of the snow and wind chill. Maybe not terribly smart, but fun nonetheless ;)

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I don't mind sharing with DH, but it is nice to have the bed to myself occasionally when he goes on business trips.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
no

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
most of the time

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
yes

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
really don't care for either one.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes, but not by choice. DH listens to politics and talks about it all of the time. I would just as soon be ignorant of it all if I could.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
no

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not 48 hours, no.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I don't know if it my 'favorite', but I love the Mac commercial where the PC guy is complaining of having a virus and collapses next to the Mac guy who is totally perplexed at the whole situation. (it won't make me switch to a Mac though).

13. Who was your first love?
my HS boyfriend.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
I have on occasion, but usually no :-P

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I don't think so. I know a couple that only a handful of people know.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I honestly don't care one way or another about baseball- any team.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. But the last time I actually went and skated myself was before I was pregnant with Brenna.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I remember them if they are unusually strange, which doesn't happen regularly- maybe once a year?

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
if I try to move Sarah, will she stay asleep?

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could play guitar

22. Do you like Sushi?
I don't think I have ever had the raw fish kind, but the veggie versions are pretty good.

23. What do you wear to bed?
nursing nightgowns right now since it is still pretty common for Sarah to wake up in the middle of the night.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
no. I dislike a few people quite a lot, but not hate.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
nope, won't do it.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not right now, but I know people who have been.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
tripe, sweetmeats

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
nope. I'll tease them to their face sometimes if I am in a feisty mood ;)

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
does having your kids smash you in the nose with their heads count? if so, yes.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yep. The Bible says they are real, so they are.


I'm going to be a rebel and not tag anyone (besides I think everyone else has already done these). If you haven't and want to join in, feel free!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at the politics!! I had no idea you were a trekky, Next Generation is my favorite!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home