Friday, August 25, 2006

Digi-dare ya!

So, have you checked out the new digi-dareblog? have ya? huh???
I did this evening and after not feeling much like scrapping all day today, the first dare gave me some inspriration and I put this together after everyone went to bed.
journaling: Sarah enjoyed being in the bathtub at home, but I wasn’t sure how she would react to a large pool. I didn’t have to worry- she leved every minute of it and was splashing and enjoying the water after only a minute of getting in. Even floating and being out in the middle of the pool didn’t seem to scare her.
credits: Summer Whimsy by Scrapartist team; stick pin from Eclectic Collage by Shabby Princess; Flower Crystals by Gina Miller; fonts: CK elegant


Oh, and I didn't get around to mentioning last night cause I was so tired that I won a $10 GC on Ash's little blog contest a couple of days ago- pretty cool!

Mark made it home tonight just as I was sitting the kids down at the table for dinner- pretty good timing. It sounded like his week was packed full. I would say mine went well all in all.

It must be time to head to bed (past it actually...) I know beause the 80s music infomercial just came on LOL night everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Melinda, have I mentioned that I am *loving* your style lately? You are downright quirky! Your page is gorgeous - I love it lots and lots. :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

What a great LO, Melinda. I love it!!!

I've got one I need to finish up and then I can do the digidare (which I want to do).

8:41 AM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

I love love love this babyyyyy! Gonna feature it on the ole blogger! You rock and roll!!
xoxxo
Tracy

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh Melinda, that is awesome!! You are one rockin' scrapper! Wow!!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home