Wednesday, October 11, 2006

it's another photo fest!

So, you've all been dying to see what other crafty things Brenna has been up to, haven't you? well, I am here to indulge your curiosity.....

I didn't show you the first craft we made earlier:
Brenna was messing with it and managed to lose one of the ghost's eyes before I got a picture. I thought we might find it, but it still hasn't turned up. So, we have a cyclops ghost up there on top of the roof LOL

We made this Halloween mobile a few evenings back. Brenna threaded all of the beads onto the strings. Beth took the camera and snapped a few pics. She doesn't do too badly most of the time; she took this one of me, Sarah and Brenna.

and after a couple day delay because I was just busy doing other things, we finally got this bat necklace crafted today before lunch.

Last Saturday was the first of the month, so moms got to watch dance lessons. The class had a substitute teacher due to a family emergency, so we didn't get to go into the room like I am told Toni usually allows. I and a visiting grandmother just parked ourselves in front of the open door and took turns snapping pictures LOL Here are a couple of the better ones:
and finally, Brenna wanted to try on her cowgirl costume on, so I releneted and we got it out.
Of course Beth and Carissa wanted to put theirs on too, but we haven't done that yet. I'm sure I'll cave before too long though LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I just love Brenna's crafts!!! Too cute! :)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home