Friday, January 26, 2007

The best birthday present ever!

Technically my birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I got my birthday present about 2A last night. That was when Mark finally got the wireless DSL connected and working! I am so loving being able to cruise around the internet and DL the files I need to get at lightening quick speeds. I'm not sure how we managed to go this long on dial-up. Yes, I do actually. I have totally awesome friends who have let me be a leach on their internet connections for over a year when there was something I couldn't get on my own connection. Thanks guys! you are the best!

I can actually talk on the phone and be on the internet AT THE SAME TIME!! How novel is that? haven't been able to do that in 10 years LOL!

We have a new email addy, but since we haven't got things all set up correctly to get the mail the way I want, keep using our old email addy for the time being. We have a few days yet before we have to dump the netzero account. I'm hoping to be able to hang on to that addy for use when we travel, but we don't know if it can be done or not. I'll send out the new email addy to people I think need to know it when we've got it all straightened out to our satisfaction ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Happy Birthday to you, Melinda! And congrats on the new DSL wireless! YAHOO! Isn't it the best? That's what I have too and I love that I can design and blog anywhere in the house!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

What an AWESOME birthday present!!!! :) Woohoo! I'm so excited for you!!!!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay DSL!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home