Monday, December 18, 2006

money cards

My parents are giving all of the kids money to spend this year. They sent a check, I went to the bank this morning and came back with a stack of bills that needed some sort of creative wrapping. So, I turned to my trusty computer and the template I made for the RAKscraps newsletter this month. I made each kid an individualized money card to stash those bills in. I used a bunch of kits I had purchased and hadn't used yet. It was fun to do these, no CT assignment, I really didn't have to worry about my LO presentation too much (OK, so I really can't just let it all hang out completely- it's just not my style LOL!), and I got to use a bunch of kits I thought were pretty, neat, and just cute!

credits: A Beautiful Mess by Lisa Whitney at Scrapartist, alpha and staple from Artistry Elements by Krista Mettler at Scrapdish, money/giftcard holder template by myself; fonts: TXT Scribbleti and TXT Tough Love

credits: Crimson Christmas by Susan Long, Scrapartist Apprentice contest, money/giftcard holder template by myself; font: CK Heritage

Credits: The Gazebo by Amber Clegg, Scrapartist Apprentice contest,Sharing a brain with Sara alpha by Robin Carlton, money/giftcard holder template by myself; font: CK Heritage

Credits: Bears n Blossoms n Beads by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton at SweetShoppeDesigns, money/giftcard holder template by myself'; fonts: CK Heritage

It was a bit of a race to get them all printed out and folded, stuffed and under the tree before the kids walked in the door from school, but I managed and even had a few minutes to spare! Now if I can just get the rest of the gifts stashed in the garage wrapped up too. Mark cleaned up the living room yesterday quickly when we were expecting the youth group from our church to drop by and carol to us and he stashed my rolls of christmas wrapping paper somewhere I havent found yet I don't know where he could have hidden it, there were 6 rolls of papper and a box of ribbons and bows- it's not like they would fit under the couch! I know, I just need to ask him- but it irks me he hid them in the first place LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

lol! check under the bed or in a closet. that's where my husband stashed mine the other day! they were laying on the bed and he moved them to lay down and watch tv. men!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home