Monday, November 13, 2006

RAKabrating! part 2

Well, the big celebration is over now, and boy, am I pooped! They are always lots of fun, but it sure was a lot of extra work. I'm sure that having my 'regularly scheduled' challenges going on at the same time didn't help any, but that is the way things go!
I got my newsletter tutorial for this month whipped out this morning and sent off. That was longer than usual, but there was so much information I wanted to include thanks to some help from fellow CT member Chrissy that I just had to put it all in there. Hopefully people will learn a new technique or two from it!

So, here are my last offerings to the gallery for RAKabration.
Daily Challenge 7: Use a megakit
credits can be seen here
Daily Challenge 8: an element challenge. We had a choice of 2 combinations, I chose the stitching/staple combo.
credits can be seen here
and since I haven't posted the individual LOs (I don't think so anyway...) I did a little while back of Beth, Carissa and Sarah in theirs. I probably should have done a LO with Brenna by herself, but I just couldn't resist doing one with the little cow to go with the cowgirl :)

costumes, here they are to go with the others above
credits can be seen here
credits can be seen here
credits can be seen here

and one last one for Jane's chat challenge- scraplift an admin. I used my other Scrapdish CT kit this month for this one of the fabulous tin of cookies I received as a gift last year. I lifted a LO by Rachel for this, you can sort of see the resemblance in the final product LOL
credits can be seen here

Oh, and one other miscellaneous LO I made with Audra's newest kit, Family Traditions- available at the Digiscrapshak!
credits can be seen here

I've got more favorite things album pages to show off too, but that will have to wait for another posting time as I've got to go figure out what to have for dinner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love your layouts, and I have to agree with Kim, Sarah in that Minnie costume with Audra's kit is awesome!!

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger! Miss you guys!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home