Thursday, October 19, 2006

A few more favorites pages

I worked on this week's set of favorite things pages today.
journaling: Red roses are my favorite flower, though really, just about any color of rose will do. I love their shape, their smell, and their meaning- love. Roses remind me of my mother; they are her favorite flower too, yellow and pink ones in particular. She always has roses in her yard, and growing up the rose bushes were planted in the flowerbed by the front door where you would see and smell them when you walked by. The pink rose named ‘Peace’ was the one I liked best because of it’s beauty and wonderful smell.
credits: February 2006 RAKscraps Megakit: green paper by Amy Wolff, everything else by Kim Jensen; fonts: TXT Delicate Script


journaling: Fall is my favorite season. I ove the drop in temperatures, the beautiful deep colors of the leaves and flowers, and the approahing holidays where we spend time with our family and friends.
credits: Autumn Blooms by Tracy Blankenship at Digital Freebies and ScrappinDigiKreations; tree paper by Cindy Wyckoff from RAKscraps October 2006 megakit; fonts: TXT Delicate Script


journaling: These days, I am a one-stop shopper as I usually have 2 or more kids with me. My goal is to get everything I need in one place and get it done as quickly as possible. This receipt from Walmart shows the wide variety of things I usually have on my shopping list.
keywords: favorite mini-album shop receipt
credits: Leaps and Bounds by Amy Knepper at Scrapdish; inked twill label by Carrie Stephens at Fishscraps; creative crops template by Dani Mogstad; fonts: CK Neat Print

Tomorrow I need to start getting ready for Sarah's birthday party on Saturday. I have to clean up the house a bit more, bake the cake, and make sure I have all of the groceries I need. I think I'm going to have to go get some shortening for the icing as well as some salad items and anything else I decide to add to the menu at the last minute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous and cool layouts, Melinda! I love all the flowers and leaves on your autumn page. :)

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh these are so GREAT!! I like being a one stop shopper too! I haven't been blogging much but I just caught up with you, that photoshop job of you, I never would have known!!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home