Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Necessity is the mother of the Secret Agent (finally)


So, the Christmas crunch finally got me motivated to get this little kit finished up. I've been going through the LOs I did this last year trying to narrow it down to the 60 I can afford to have printed for people and I realized that I had done birthday party LOs for all of the girls, but I hadn't done one for Bryce. In part, because I never finished up the kit I had started way back in March to scrap the pics with.
Everything is made by me on these, except for the notepaper, which is by Krista Mettler from the School Dayz kit at Scrapdish. fonts used: Dirty Ego, CK Newsprint, Typewriter
It took me a while today to get Bryce peeking out of that piece of paper. ;)

So, now that it is done, I have no idea if anyone else in the world will find this kit useful at all. I also have no idea when I will give this out. I'm sure an opportunity will present itself eventually LOL!

I've got to go get dinner made, and tonight I have to finish picking out LOs so that I can take them to the print shop tomorrow and spend some more money! I can tell it is christmas because the money is flying out the doors and windows around here of late. That is a definate advantage to buying things ahead of time, which I didn't do this year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Your spy kit turned out great!!!!! Love it Melinda! :)

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow that is so cool Melindda!! I can't believe you did that paper tear, wowzers, I love the whole kit! I have friends that named their dog Secret Agent Dog, LOLOL!! It would be perfect!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

Wowza, that is one cool kit and layout! Love his eye peeking out. You are SO GOOD!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Raji said...

Wow! awesome! love the kit & both the layouts.
Raji

3:43 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

this is a fantastic kit!! I bet lots of people could find a use for it!!
And it looks awesome in your layouts, what a cool theme for a birthday party.

I know what you mean about money flying out the door.....lol, Christmas definately is the season for that!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home