Friday, January 26, 2007

Memorial Service Slide Show


Now that I finally have a fast enough connection to share this, here is a link to the slide show I put together for my Dad's memorial service. It is about 100 MB and is a 15 minute wmv file that is viewed in Windows media player. As far as slide shows go, it's nothing fancy- there were options I didn't even have time to consider playing with- but we all love watching it and seeing pics of him and hearing music we know my Dad loved.
http://www.yousendit.com/download/eoBxUTM%2Bp3l5TA%3D%3D

For family members: you can DL if you like, but I put a DVD copy and CD with pics and the wmv file version in the mail for you on Wednesday. Hopefully you will get it soon!

and with that we are off to the grocery store! Have a great day everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you...happy birthday dearest Melindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!

love ya girl! there is a card on my bloggie for youuuu!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home