Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scrapping

I haven’t had time to do much scrapping so far this month since a lot of my creative energy is going into the art journal pages, but here are a few pages I’ve done in the last couple of weeks.

Brenna_MeBook_12-30-09 
journaling: Brenna made me a book yesterday with all of these random statements about herself right now.
*I am six years old.
*I am a girl.
*What I want to be when I grow up is a teacher.
*My favorite food is macaroni.
*My favorite shape is a star.
*My favorite color is purple.
*I can make a piggy sound.
*I like the flute.
*Here are the things I like to play with: video games, the computer, teddy bears and snowmen, dolls.
*I don’t have a pet.
credits:
Random Moments by Kim Jensen at scrapdish.com; Jumpers 21-24 by Crystal Livesay at scrapbookgraphics.com; fonts: Fulton Artistamp

HidingFromTheStorm_Mar09 
journaling: I was looking out the front porch window watching the storm outside, and I noticed this little robin sitting on the porch trying to hide from the wind and blowing snow. He looked so cold sitting there on the wet concrete. He only stayed long enough for me to take a picture or two, and then he was off looking for somewhere else to shelter. March 26, 2009
credits: by Dianne Rigdon at scrapartist.com:
Feed the Birds Papers and Feed the Birds Elements, Fade To White Alpha; fonts: SP Toby Unleashed

B&C_YouthTap-Dec09 
Beth and Carissa's tap group for the 2009-2010 year.
credits: She Knew collection and Spooktacular Alpha by Dianne Rigdon at scrapartist.com; All Worn Up In You by Lauren Grier and Penny Springmann at sweetshoppedesigns.com; fonts: SP Toby Unleashed

NewYearsEve2009 
journaling: We had our own little new years eve party at home this year. We watched movies, ate pizza rolls and cheese stuffed peppers, wore silly party hats, toasted the new year with sparkling grape and peach juices, and exploded party poppers on the front porch.
credits:
Party Central by Flergs and Eva Kipler at scrapbookgraphics; Photo Overload 5 by Hillary Heidelberg at scrapbookgraphics
fonts: Bookman Old Style

Sarah_DanceWithMe_12-17-09 
journaling: Sarah’s favorite day of the week is Thursday- dance class with Ms. Cindy day!
credits: by Tania Shaw at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns:
Dancing By Myself, Layered Up in You Vol. 2; at SweetShoppeDesigns: Bad Sewing Machine 12 - Don't Be Square 2 by Traci Reed, Stick It Dates by Darcy Baldwin; fonts: Arial

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home