Monday, June 19, 2006

bicycle riding and wallabies


credits: Girl's Bike mini kit by Robin Cabana
fonts: Arial and Chick

Isn't Robin's Girl's Bike kit perfect? I think she must have been inspired by my girl's bikes, as they are pink and purple and flowery, just like the kit.

I did manage to get some pictures of Bryce on his bike, I just haven't found the time to scrap them yet.


and for father's day yesterday, we went to the new special exhibit at the zoo. It is called Wallaby Walkabout and they have a large group of wallabies, a couple of red kangaroos and 3 emus. The exhbit area they spiffed up is really nice, and the kids even got to pet a wallaby joey. Mark actually took the kids on Saturday while I was off working on updating Polly Travnicek's Schultz connection album with my friends, but since our membership expires at the end of the month and we don't have any immediate plans to renew it we all went again so that I could see too and get some pictures.



I think I am caught up on my blogging for the moment. I have tons of stuff to do to get ready to go on this trip, and I took some time today to bring the kids over to Marta's so that they could play with their kids. So, I'm off to head home and tackle the mounds of laundry that need to be washed before we can start packing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Oh those pages are so great!!!!
And how cool - a wallaby! I've never seen one of those. There aren't any in the bronx. :)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The zoo and wallaby exhibit sound great and I really do think Robin's kit was made for those bikes too, LOL!

11:21 AM  
Blogger jane said...

awesome pages melinda!!! love what you did with robins kit!! love those girly pages!!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home