Monday, June 12, 2006

Cookie Recipe Exchange

Tin was able to come to the nightowls chat last night, and as usual the chatter turned to food, and this week specifically it was cookies. Yum! LOL Tin and I decided we needed to exchange the cookie recipes we had been baking and we're doing it on our blogs so that you all can join in the deliciousness and maybe share some of your best recipes too. ;)
As usual around our house, the last 2 or 3 bananas from the bunch weren't eaten before they got too ripe, and I was tired of making banana bread. So, I found this yummy recipe for banana chocolate chip cookies and we have enjoyed two batches already. You can always leave out the chocolate chips and nuts, if you like.
credits: Monkey Doodle Doo by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton at SweetShoppeDesigns; fonts: CK sketch and Artistamp Medium

and I dug up this recipe card I made for an exchange a while back. I know it's not cranberry season, but these are yummy too and you might be like me and keep a bag of cranberries stashed away in the freezer for summer. They aren't overly sweet and have a nice tart bite to them. I like them without the glaze.
font used is CK curly
If you want full-size printable versions of these recipe cards, you can DL them HERE
hopefully the link will work, I know some people at RAKs have been complaining about yousendit not working for them, but I haven't had any problems. Let me know if you do.

2 Comments:

Blogger mrs.S said...

Woohoooo!!! These look absolutely scrumptous, bella. Can't wait to try the banana choco chip cookies! And thanks for the cranberry extra! Twas so fun being able to join the nightowls again!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yum! I can't believe I missed out in all that fun! These look great. TFS!!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home