Friday, June 02, 2006

we have to tough it out

Sarah woke up at 4A definately running a fever, so I went ahead and called the Pediatrician's office first thing this morning. They got us in right away, and the verdict was that her ears are fine (so far) and it is just a bad cold. So, we just have to tough it out and wait for it to pass unless it gets worse. The OTC meds help a little tiny bit, but not much so she's clingy and whiny and is going to keep me from getting much done this weekend. Oh well, I'm grateful she doesn't haven't something worse, there are so many other bad things out there. I guess I get to enjoy her 'closeness.'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((Big Hugs)) for Sarah!! Get better soon!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

get better soon sweetie pie! huggggs.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home