Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Robin!

credits: Blog Buds mini kit by Gina Miller, Brown Chipboard alpha by Meredith Fenwick; fonts: MA Sexy
It's Robin's birthday today- happy birthday! thanks for being such a great friend, and I hope you are able to enjoy your day and that it is filled with many happy memories.


After spending just about all day on Tuesday out of the house, I knew today was going to need to be a 'catch-up' day. That means we stay home so that Brenna and Sarah can hopefully catch up on some of the sleep they missed the day before when nap time was non-existent or greatly reduced. Bedtime tonight was still awful as Brenna had finally decided she was hungry at 8:30 after not eating more than 4 or 5 bites at dinnertime. It was a classic Brenna tantrum, and of course Sarah had to add her fussing to the mix because I was ignoring her while trying to get Brenna taken care of. The day overall was actually pretty quiet, mainly because I let the kids play on the computers- Bryce on the kids' computer in his room and Carissa on the internet down here.

I've been making a dent in the to-do list finally. I just have to stay away from the internet, I have found. I get distracted reading and posting in the forums, going through email, reading blogs, etc and before I know it a couple of hours have gone by with nothing other than a little larger number under my name at RAKs. I've got both of the tutorials for the newsletter written up in rough drafts- I have to get those uploaded tomorrow for people to peruse and edit. I finished up the next minicorkboard digicraft, which I think will be for August. I'm just not quite sure what to do with July. In the absence of someone to take it over while I am on vacation, I think we will just have to skip next month. Anyway, I have to get the instructions finished up for that tomorrow, but they are started. I need to get the weekly challenge descriptions for the Home album started too. I am getting excited for it to begin, and a good number of people have expressed an interest in the challenge intro thread I posted (click here).

Tomorrow should be interesting. We will probably hang out at home again- Sarah seems to have developed a nasty cough all of a sudden after dinner. Hopefully it will pass as quickly as it arrived.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Thanks Melinda! I love the card. It is so sweet of you to think of me and I just love my gift. Have been showing it off to everyone!!!! :)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home