Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm on AmyK's CT!!

I got an invite from AmyK this morning to join her CT- yeah!!! She always has fabulous designs and I am so glad she's at it again :)
So, my DL manager was chugging away this afternoon grabbing her newest kit coming to the Digichick later this week. It is perfect for the girls' tea party pics. I had to start with that great shot of Beth and Carissa loving on each other after the party though. I started putting this together before the last part of the kit was DLed, I just couldn't wait ;) It's fabulous Amy!!
credits: Vintage Vashon by Amy Knepper at DigiChick; lace from French Country by Traci Sims (recolored); hat pin from Eclectic Collage by shabby Princess at ShabbyShoppe; edge tear actions by Atomic Cupcake; fonts: TXT Delicate Script

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Perfect for that photo, really perfect! I just love that kit!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Raji said...

Great LO, the kit is just perfect for your photo.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perfect photo to go with the kit Melinda! Love the elements pinned to the photo, and the names in the tags. :-)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Melinda! I love the torn heart. :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger jane said...

congratulations melinda!!!! that is awesome! amy's lucky she nabbed you! great layout as always!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home