Wednesday, August 30, 2006

not much exciting today

I was supposed to go to my friend's house this morning for our weekly visit/scifi show watching time (I record all of the scifi shows we like to watch in case one of misses them and then we get together to watch them and visit), but she caught something nasty that one of her kids brought home from school and had to cancel. So, I will just be staying home as usual. Not that I don't have more than enough to keep me busy- laundry, LOs, digicraft, prize kits and RAKs newsletter contributions are all more than I can accomplish in one day still with the kids interrupting me every 10 minutes. I swear it takes me 5 times longer to do anything lately because the minute I sit down to try and work on something I have to get up again to change a diaper, feed someone, etc. The life of a mom, I guess. I haven't got anything new I can show you at the moment, but thought I would pop in and say 'I'm here and alive' since Tania wanted something new to read today ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home