Wednesday, August 30, 2006

some pics for you

So, I was a busy bee today- or at least I tried to be. As usual I didn't get near as much done as I would have liked, but I did get something accomplished and crossed off the list. That will have to suffice. So without further ado here is my latest offering to the nightowls for posting a LO on what makes them happy, in honor of Brenna and her purple fetish which now extends to a certain children's book involving purple crayons.
I've been working on the digicraft for September- a simple little fold up purse. I just need to get the instructions written up now and that will be accomplished. I used Dani Mogstad's Fancy Pants kit to make these. Here's your little sneak peek:
Oh, and we got a Postcard from Robin the other day! The girls love getting mail (and me too!) so it was fun to get this from the Bronx Zoo and remember having a blast hanging out with her there.

Isn't this shot gorgeous??
I took the kids out to the park one night last week to feed the ducks all of the bread crusts leftover from the tea party sandwhiches and I snapped some pics of the fountain when I was walking a few laps around the pond. I was very pleasantly surprised to see how the sunset played off the water and the mountains in the background.

Sarah has started venturing out across the room by herself the last couple of days. She can take 5-7 steps now before she either falls or sits down. It won't be long now. Here are some pics of her very proud of her new found ability.
Standing on her own:Taking some steps- she's trying to get close enough to me to grab the camera and she caught me! and one last sweet shot of Sarah peeking out the side light window at me when I went out to check the mail (with my camera in tow of course LOL) I'll probably be home all day tomorrow too. Carissa started running a fever about 5 tonight, so unless this is a really short-lived illness she won't be going to school tomorrow. Then, everyone has a 4 day weekend as Mark has his every other Friday off this week and the kids are out of school for some sort of teacher work day. We might try to head down to the Happy Apple Farm again to get some more apples and of course there is Balloon Classic activities in the mornings and evenings assuming the weather is pleasant. Monday my friend Kristen is hosting a BBQ for us all. It should be a busy weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Raji said...

Wow! those purses are very pretty, love them. Sarah is growing up fast, love the last photo, where she's peeking out of the window. Have a great weekend.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That window shot is to die for! I just can't believe Sarah is walking, time flies!! That kit is awesome!! And of course, you are the digi craft queen!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger slkone said...

Oooooooh, I love that pic of Sarah at the window! Awesome!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

OMG! I can't believe she's standing!!!! So cute! And the photo of Sarah at the window is just so precious!
Glad you liked the postcard! I always get so many it was nice to send one!
Oh and your purse is SUPERCOOL!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home