Thursday, August 21, 2008

A couple more school layouts

It's that time of year again- school is starting and the digistores are filling up with new school kits. So, I've been trying to catch up on last year's school photos before I start getting a lot from the current year. The pages I'm showing today are Carissa's pages, Beth's are in my galleries and I'll link you to them so you can see them if you want. They are almost identical, I just swapped out the pictures and names.

credits: Old School Collection, and Notables Les Joiles Lettres by Dianne Rigdon at scrapbookgraphics.com; Templates with Attitude 13 by Tracy Blankenship at funkyplaygrounddesigns.com and scrapdish.com; Not So Basic Stitches by Dani Mogstad
fonts: CK Journaling condensed


"Beth's 4th Grade Memories" can be seen HERE.

credits: Old School Collection, Notables Simplicite, and Notables Les Joiles Lettres by Dianne Rigdon at scrapbookgraphics.com; Templates with Attitude 13 by Tracy Blankenship at funkyplaygrounddesigns.com and scrapdish.com; Photo Cluster action and glitter layer style by Flergs; fonts: CK Becky and CK Journaling condensed

"Beth and Mrs. Todd" can be seen HERE.

Sarah is trying to drag me away from the computer and get me out the door to go get Brenna from school. I think she has figured out that once Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is over on Disney channel that it is about time to go. She tried to get me to put on my shoes an hour ago LOL

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home