Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ange and kids at Disneyland

The photo my long-time friend Ange sent me for the high school reunion stuff I did was of her and the kids on vacation at Disneyland. I had to keep the pages for the HS DVD pretty simple out of the sheer necessity of doing over 50 pages in about a week's time, but I knew I would have to go back and 'dress-up' hers just a bit. You can't have a Disney page without that extra bit of sparkle ;)
credits: by Sophia Sarducci at sophiasarducci.com: Arctic Tundra papers from the Earth Laughs in Color collection; Magical Dimestore Beads; by Saxon Holt at sophiasarducci.com: Basic Blacks Papers, A Little Bit of Magic Dust Overlays; by Tracy Blankenship at funkyplaygrounddesigns.com: Templates with Attitude- Magic of Childhood Edition from the August FPD Designer collab
fonts: Walt Disney Script

I hope she likes it!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home