Tuesday, February 02, 2010

This Weekend’s Layouts

I don’t get much scrapping done during the week lately. I’m able to find a few hours on the weekend though somewhere to scrap. With the start of opening number and Dance Quest rehearsals on the weekends during the next couple of months, that may taper off too a bit. I’ve still got costume alterations to take care of for Dance Quest too in the next month- I may even be learning how to sew tutus (I’m not sure whether to be anxious to learn that skill or not LOL).

A rainbow of nature pictures I took during my 2009 P365. LO was inspired by a scraplift I saw of an Ali Edwards LO on the Write.Click.Scrapbook blog. And it made the GSO blog too!Rainbow2009 
credits: at scrapbookgraphics: Field Notes by Tangie Baxter, Metallicalpha: Collection by Flergs (2 letters were recolored), 2009 circle from Cherish by Baers Garten, snowflakes from Dream About Christmas by Natali Design, Flying Solo Template B by Hillary Heidelberg; white paper by Jacque Larsen from Scrapping and Snapping at TheDailyDigi; colored leaves by me; purple flowers by Christine Honsinger and LaurieAnn HGD
fonts: CK June Bug Louise

I’m hosting the SBG Frameworthy challenge this week. This is the LO I did for the challenge. It’s inspired by some wall art pieces I saw at Mark’s boss’ house during the office Christmas party in December.FrameworthyArt_2-1-10 credits: Darkroom by Tangie Baxter and DeCrow Designs, Funny Stitches by Natali, Ultimate Staple Collection by Maya; Art Box- Stacking Canvases by Holliewood Studios at oscraps; fonts: LD Old Glory

and SBG has a new designer collab kit out- Impressions of Chocolate. yum!
Melinda_Indulgence_1-27-10 
journaling: It was my birthday and when I saw this fudge toffee cupcake in the bakery I had to get it. It was rich and delicious, and all mine!
credits:
The Studio Girls’ Impressions of Chocolate; Jumper 14 from Jumpers Bundle 1 to 16 by Crystal Livesay; Estranged by Flergs; I Can See Clearly layer styles by Misty Cato; CK June Bug Louise (font)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Commercial Cleaners Tuscaloosa said...

Great reading your poost

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home