Monday, July 11, 2011

Feeling Patriotic

It’s July and that tends to bring out the patriotic feelings in full force. Of course maybe a certain set of dance photos might have had a bit to do with it as well ;)

TDC2011-IntAcro-Stars&Strip
credits: at scrapbookgraphics: Buttercup Designs: Vogue Templates, Microferk: My Country and My Country Glass Alpha, Manuella Zimmerman: Only You (white feather), SussieM: Secret Garden (colored feathers); bronze stars made by me
font: TXT Brush Script

TDC2011-IntAcro-Stars&Str2
credits: at scrapbookgraphics: Lorelei Murphy: Blended Templates 6, Microferk: My Country and My Country Glass Alpha, Manuella Zimmerman: Only You (white feather), SussieM: Secret Garden (colored feathers); bronze stars made by me
font: TXT Brush Script

TDC2011-IntAcro-Stars&Str3 credits: at scrapbookgraphics: Buttercup Designs: Vogue Templates, Microferk: My Country and My Country Glass Alpha, Manuella Zimmerman: Only You (white feather), SussieM: Secret Garden (colored feathers); bronze stars made by me
font: TXT Brush Script

AJC11-patriotic 
credits: at scrapbookgraphics-
by Rebecca McMeen:
Evangeline and Ismene Bundle
by Tangie Baxter: Tiger-Lily font, Five, Seven and Two font, Mad Hatter font, Mock Turtle font, AJC Journal Lines, Paperworn Art Styles
By Microferk: My Country elements (flag)

and a little flashback to a year ago, last July ;) The girls are in the midst of the party plans for this year now.

B&C_WishYouWereHere_7-9-10 
credits: by Kim Jensen at scrapdish.com: Tiki Beach, Jumbo Postcard Titles, Ring Around the Rosie, Srsly Stoked with Kate Hadfield (frame), Random Moments Elements; font: Baby Boston

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fun, Melinda! Wonderful pages, as always! I love the lettering on the art journal page!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home