Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tea Party LO

We celebrated Beth and Carissa's 8th birthday with a tea party for all of their friends. 8-19-06
credits: Vintage Vashon by Amy Knepper at DigiChick (coming Sept 1); lace by Traci Sims; hat pin by Kathryn Balint; LO sketch by Becky Higgins; fonts: TXT Delicate Script

I finally finished this up- at least I think it is done. I keep reciting to myself 'less is more, less is more.' I want to put all sorts of stuff on here, but then I try to add something (like more buttons or pearls) and it just looks too cluttered. I think maybe it is because the pics all make such a strong statement that anything else just adds too much visually. I don't know- what do you think? (other than how delicious everything looks!) - click on the picture to see a bigger version

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks perfect just the way it is!!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home